IS IT TIME TO TURN ON YOUR AIR CONDITIONING?
As your air conditioning system isn't checked as part of any standard service, SEAT recommends that you have this checked every two years. If you neglect this, you run the risk of not only compromising the efficiency of your air conditioning, but also system failure leading to permanent damage. Our competitively priced services can help avoid more costly repairs.
An efficient air conditioning system plays an important role in vehicle safety. By maintaining the correct climate in your car you can help to reduce the onset of driver fatigue. Furthermore high humidity levels increase the physical strain on the body and also mist up the windows, reducing visibility and driver and passenger comfort.
By safely cooling, purifying and dehumidifying the air in the cabin, your air conditioning system provides many benefits to drivers and passengers all year round. SEAT also recommends a yearly clean of your air conditioning system.
This is quick and efficient and removes all microbes, bacteria and fungi, which build up over time, making sure the only air you get is clean and cool.
Keep it operating efficiently by booking an Air Conditioning Service or Clean Up today.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE
We recommend that you service your air conditioning every two years. This involves:
- In-car checks for musty odours and excessive condensation, as well as a cleaning of the evaporator
- Draining and evacuating the system and visually checking for oil contamination
- A recharge of the system's refrigerant gas and replace oil removed during evacuation
- Checking operation and condition of the compressor belt
- Inspecting refrigerant pressure lines, hoses and connections for leaks and damage
- Checking cooling fan operation and checking that the plenum chamber drains are clear and free from obstruction
- Recording notes in the service book
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM CLEAN-UP
Air Conditioning System Clean-up
We recommend a yearly freshen-up for your air conditioning system. This quick and efficient clean-up treatment eliminates fungal and bacterial contamination and provides a safe and thorough solution.